Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I dont even know...

Some of the animation and jokes were alright, but I couldn't get my head around the fact that most of this was satirical. And not in the entertaining "Hey that's true!" way.

But I do give props for getting so many people together and organizing this.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Very fitting!

I've heard Pablo Francisco's skit to death, but this made it interesting again, probably because you made some great placement of characters and locations with the clip (in my own opinion).

Also knowing these characters backgrounds and attitudes help a little. It was a total tween-fest, but a well made one.

And thanks drawing it rather than using sprites (Just a personal preference of mine).

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Very interesting.

Though I've never played FF6 before, it was amusing because I know how true it is for friends to start singing or humming their favorite video game songs at the most random moments.

I also liked how you made the animation in sync with the sound by mouth movement and added body movement. Some animators completely ignore that factor.

Also to the people viewing this animation, please don't give a low score only on the fact that you may not have heard the song before.

I recommend people who have never played FF6 or heard its music to hear the song either before or after they see the animation, it could make a world difference (for the good of course).

Nice job again.

Chaos Sonic v. Super Shad Chaos Sonic v. Super Shad

More (-) than (+),,,

*sigh* Another well known character vs. another well known character... Another sprite flash... No BG... And I know you you dont think its DBZ-ish, but DBZ invented the powering ups, and the warping, AND the hits so fast all you see are flashes of lights... So this is kind of a far cry from the truth, saying this isnt DBZ-oriented... oh and too short...

Now on to the good parts: Smooth movement. I can tell that its above the common 12FPS. Decent tweening. It wasnt half-arsed like most sprite flashes. And the most positive thing: It didnt use "Breaking the habit" or heavy rock type music! And I THANK YOU for that!

overall... it was decent [enough].

knuxrouge responds:

Thank you for you opinion. I tried hard on this moive, dispite its short length.
I tried to keep it of pure Sonic elements and I believe I achieved that. They may resemble or even coincide with DBZ elements, but they are possible to discern from. I used simple rushing attacks, Chaos control and pursuit. Unlike DBZ it did not have the powering-up aura, the charging scream, the fast--but visible exchange of blows, or even power beams. I understand and respect your point of view, in any case.

Boy&Robot's EpicJRPGQuest Boy&Robot's EpicJRPGQuest

It had me laugh.

It points out many true things that are in RPG games, which obviously gives it its funny aspect.

Breakfast Flash Breakfast Flash

uhhh... well its in sync...

I'll admit, its nothing too hot (even if its a waffle *zing!*) but it is in better sync than most music videos I see. Also, I applaud that you had backgrounds in it.

PandaDog Episode 02 PandaDog Episode 02

Nice, clean, and funny.

The above kinda sums it up. I honestly don't see why this episode is rated teen. I'd love to see more!

The Ultimate fight The Ultimate fight

Very nice.

I did like the animation and the effects. I think you kinda over did it on the shaky camera, and having the Kamehameha as a [predictable] final blow. I'm also kind of disappointed that this whole thing was a stick animation, but if its just your style, I wont hold much against you.