Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

I dont even know...

Some of the animation and jokes were alright, but I couldn't get my head around the fact that most of this was satirical. And not in the entertaining "Hey that's true!" way.

But I do give props for getting so many people together and organizing this.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy

Very fitting!

I've heard Pablo Francisco's skit to death, but this made it interesting again, probably because you made some great placement of characters and locations with the clip (in my own opinion).

Also knowing these characters backgrounds and attitudes help a little. It was a total tween-fest, but a well made one.

And thanks drawing it rather than using sprites (Just a personal preference of mine).

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Very interesting.

Though I've never played FF6 before, it was amusing because I know how true it is for friends to start singing or humming their favorite video game songs at the most random moments.

I also liked how you made the animation in sync with the sound by mouth movement and added body movement. Some animators completely ignore that factor.

Also to the people viewing this animation, please don't give a low score only on the fact that you may not have heard the song before.

I recommend people who have never played FF6 or heard its music to hear the song either before or after they see the animation, it could make a world difference (for the good of course).

Nice job again.

Trampolino Trampolino

Its good and simple, but...

...the game play could be a little big longer. 30 seconds just doesn't seem long enough. Also it might help to make a stuck key rather than a stuck button. It'll lessen the time of taking your hand off the key board just to reset your self.

Magma Mayhem! Magma Mayhem!

Pretty fun!

Simple, smooth animation. No hindering glitches. One cool little glitch I found (that wont help or hurt your lives or score). You gain max speed in one direction, immediately press the opposite direction, then go back in the original direction. If done correctly, you should shuffle/do the screeching motion for a few seconds.

Definitely a fun game!

And as mentioned by another person, please pay credit where credit is due (i.e. the music).

Paint Wars Paint Wars

This game is pretty interesting

It would probably make for a great mini game on the Nintendo DS. The whole idea is unique, and the experience is more fun (and a little easier) if you one was to use a tablet for your computer.